Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grezwal

Three word story.

272 posts in this topic

this one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....." while pumping a radioactive pump, meanwhile a huge throbbing heartbeat that could shoot Seabass, started shooting Seabass because he ate the special seabass diamond which was located in a woman's purse that was heavily loaded with Uzis and marshmellows with chocolate sauce. Suddenly, a hungry Bear died because he ate the grass which had been exposed to bio-hazardous dog shit. I then went to buy some sweg for me. Didn't get it. Then my mom killed the topic by shoving a newborn baby into

this one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....." while pumping a radioactive pump, meanwhile a huge throbbing heartbeat that could shoot Seabass, started shooting Seabass because he ate the special seabass diamond which was located in a woman's purse that was heavily loaded with Uzis and marshmellows with chocolate sauce. Suddenly, a hungry Bear died because he ate the grass which had been exposed to bio-hazardous dog shit. I then went to buy some sweg for me. Didn't get it. Then my mom killed the topic by shoving a newborn baby into a potra-potty while

this one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....." while pumping a radioactive pump, meanwhile a huge throbbing heartbeat that could shoot Seabass, started shooting Seabass because he ate the special seabass diamond which was located in a woman's purse that was heavily loaded with Uzis and marshmellows with chocolate sauce. Suddenly, a hungry Bear died because he ate the grass which had been exposed to bio-hazardous dog shit. I then went to buy some sweg for me. Didn't get it. Then my mom killed the topic by shoving a newborn baby into a porta-potty while eating seabass cat

this one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....." while pumping a radioactive pump, meanwhile a huge throbbing heartbeat that could shoot Seabass, started shooting Seabass because he ate the special seabass diamond which was located in a woman's purse that was heavily loaded with Uzis and marshmellows with chocolate sauce. Suddenly, a hungry Bear died because he ate the grass which had been exposed to bio-hazardous dog shit. I then went to buy some sweg for me. Didn't get it. Then my mom killed the topic by shoving a newborn baby into a porta-potty while eating seabass cat instead of popcorn

Seabass, why does your post always have to include your name in it? Is it because you're naturally self-centered or am I missing a joke here. I'm just pointing it out but it's just not funny, not to me at least. Why don't you try be a bit more creative?

this one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....." while pumping a radioactive pump, meanwhile a huge throbbing heartbeat that could shoot Seabass, started shooting Seabass because he ate the special seabass diamond which was located in a woman's purse that was heavily loaded with Uzis and marshmellows with chocolate sauce. Suddenly, a hungry Bear died because he ate the grass which had been exposed to bio-hazardous dog shit. I then went to buy some sweg for me. Didn't get it. Then my mom killed the topic by shoving a newborn baby into a porta-potty while eating seabass cat instead of popcorn as it was

this one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....." while pumping a radioactive pump, meanwhile a huge throbbing heartbeat that could shoot Seabass, started shooting Seabass because he ate the special seabass diamond which was located in a woman's purse that was heavily loaded with Uzis and marshmellows with chocolate sauce. Suddenly, a hungry Bear died because he ate the grass which had been exposed to bio-hazardous dog shit. I then went to buy some sweg for me. Didn't get it. Then my mom killed the topic by shoving a newborn baby into a porta-potty while eating seabass cat instead of popcorn as it was, very very aweful.

this one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....." while pumping a radioactive pump, meanwhile a huge throbbing heartbeat that could shoot Seabass, started shooting Seabass because he ate the special seabass diamond which was located in a woman's purse that was heavily loaded with Uzis and marshmellows with chocolate sauce. Suddenly, a hungry Bear died because he ate the grass which had been exposed to bio-hazardous dog shit. I then went to buy some sweg for me. Didn't get it. Then my mom killed the topic by shoving a newborn baby into a porta-potty while eating seabass cat instead of popcorn as it was, very very awefulExcept when it

this one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....." while pumping a radioactive pump, meanwhile a huge throbbing heartbeat that could shoot Seabass, started shooting Seabass because he ate the special seabass diamond which was located in a woman's purse that was heavily loaded with Uzis and marshmellows with chocolate sauce. Suddenly, a hungry Bear died because he ate the grass which had been exposed to bio-hazardous dog shit. I then went to buy some sweg for me. Didn't get it. Then my mom killed the topic by shoving a newborn baby into a porta-potty while eating seabass cat instead of popcorn as it was, very very aweful. Except when it was cooked with

this one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....." while pumping a radioactive pump, meanwhile a huge throbbing heartbeat that could shoot Seabass, started shooting Seabass because he ate the special seabass diamond which was located in a woman's purse that was heavily loaded with Uzis and marshmellows with chocolate sauce. Suddenly, a hungry Bear died because he ate the grass which had been exposed to bio-hazardous dog shit. I then went to buy some sweg for me. Didn't get it. Then my mom killed the topic by shoving a newborn baby into a porta-potty while eating seabass cat instead of popcorn as it was, very very aweful. Except when it was cooked with seabass cat wrapped

Seabass, why does your post always have to include your name in it? Is it because you're naturally self-centered or am I missing a joke here. I'm just pointing it out but it's just not funny, not to me at least. Why don't you try be a bit more creative?

Because he's trying to get a joke that he thinks get under my skin, when in actuality it's just plain annoying. A mishap occured with it a while ago and myself taking my admin abilities to an extent I shouldn't have, because of something happening with him and my own personal servers. He then began saying it in an attempt to get under my skin, and after a while I just banned him. :dave: So whenever he says "seabass cat wrapped in rice" or whatever, it's a completely pointless statement aimed to get me mad. Just ignore him, I'm surprised he hasn't stopped by now. I will give him some props though for sticking with it for such a long time even though it has zero effect.

Because he's trying to get a joke that he thinks get under my skin, when in actuality it's just plain annoying. A mishap occured with it a while ago and myself taking my admin abilities to an extent I shouldn't have, because of something happening with him and my own personal servers. He then began saying it in an attempt to get under my skin, and after a while I just banned him. :dave: So whenever he says "seabass cat wrapped in rice" or whatever, it's a completely pointless statement aimed to get me mad. Just ignore him, I'm surprised he hasn't stopped by now. I will give him some props though for sticking with it for such a long time even though it has zero effect.

Sounds like a typical faggot :dave:

Lol, it kinda had an effect on me, but now I understand the situation I can refrain from feeding his obsession with.., annoying you? All I can say is, shame... His obligation to continue such a petty grudge or whatever you can call it, is just testament to how immature he is. Enough attention for poor Seabass.

this one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....." while pumping a radioactive pump, meanwhile a huge throbbing heartbeat that could shoot Seabass, started shooting Seabass because he ate the special seabass diamond which was located in a woman's purse that was heavily loaded with Uzis and marshmellows with chocolate sauce. Suddenly, a hungry Bear died because he ate the grass which had been exposed to bio-hazardous dog shit. I then went to buy some sweg for me. Didn't get it. Then my mom killed the topic by shoving a newborn baby into a porta-potty while eating seabass cat instead of popcorn as it was, very very aweful. Except when it was cooked with seabass cat wrapped with pitiful attention

this one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....." while pumping a radioactive pump, meanwhile a huge throbbing heartbeat that could shoot Seabass, started shooting Seabass because he ate the special seabass diamond which was located in a woman's purse that was heavily loaded with Uzis and marshmellows with chocolate sauce. Suddenly, a hungry Bear died because he ate the grass which had been exposed to bio-hazardous dog shit. I then went to buy some sweg for me. Didn't get it. Then my mom killed the topic by shoving a newborn baby into a porta-potty while eating seabass cat instead of popcorn as it was, very very aweful. Except when it was cooked with seabass cat wrapped with pitiful attention seeking needs+skills.

new story pls

+ if seabass pulls any more of his unfunny jokes just ignore his post and carry on from the person before :dave:

Long time ago… in a galaxy FAR FAR AWAY where bosnian was derailing a thread :troll:

Long time ago… in a galaxy 

Long time ago… in a galaxy FAR FAR AWAY where bosnian was derailing a thread but what never :troll:

Long time ago… in a galaxy FAR FAR AWAY where bosnian was derailing a thread-

"but what, never!" Bosnian interrupted while

"but what, never!" Bosnian interrupted while holding his breath.

"but what, never!" Bosnian interrupted while holding his breath in a tub

"but what, never!" Bosnian interrupted while holding his breath in a tub of piping water

(Just for those that don't know, piping means extremely hot.)

"but what, never!" Bosnian interrupted while holding his breath in a tub of piping water where he later

"but what, never!" Bosnian interrupted while holding his breath in a tub of piping water where he later, escaped on time.