Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grezwal

Three word story.

272 posts in this topic

This one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....." while pumping a radioactive pump, meanwhile a huge throbbing

This one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....." while pumping a radioactive pump, meanwhile a huge throbbing heartbeat that could

his one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....." while pumping a radioactive pump, meanwhile a huge throbbing heartbeat that could  shoot seabass, started

this one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....." while pumping a radioactive pump, meanwhile a huge throbbing heartbeat that could  shoot seabass, started Shooting Seabass Because 

this one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....." while pumping a radioactive pump, meanwhile a huge throbbing heartbeat that could  shoot Seabass, started shooting Seabass because he ate the

this one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....." while pumping a radioactive pump, meanwhile a huge throbbing heartbeat that could  shoot Seabass, started shooting Seabass because he ate the special seabass diamond.

this one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....." while pumping a radioactive pump, meanwhile a huge throbbing heartbeat that could shoot Seabass, started shooting Seabass because he ate the special seabass diamond which was located

this one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....." while pumping a radioactive pump, meanwhile a huge throbbing heartbeat that could shoot Seabass, started shooting Seabass because he ate the special seabass diamond which was located in a woman's

this one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....." while pumping a radioactive pump, meanwhile a huge throbbing heartbeat that could shoot Seabass, started shooting Seabass because he ate the special seabass diamond which was located in a woman's  purse that was

this one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....." while pumping a radioactive pump, meanwhile a huge throbbing heartbeat that could shoot Seabass, started shooting Seabass because he ate the special seabass diamond which was located in a woman's purse that was heavily loaded with

this one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....." while pumping a radioactive pump, meanwhile a huge throbbing heartbeat that could shoot Seabass, started shooting Seabass because he ate the special seabass diamond which was located in a woman's purse that was heavily loaded with Uzis and marshmellows

this one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....." while pumping a radioactive pump, meanwhile a huge throbbing heartbeat that could shoot Seabass, started shooting Seabass because he ate the special seabass diamond which was located in a woman's purse that was heavily loaded with Uzis and marshmellows with chocolate sauce

this one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....." while pumping a radioactive pump, meanwhile a huge throbbing heartbeat that could shoot Seabass, started shooting Seabass because he ate the special seabass diamond which was located in a woman's purse that was heavily loaded with Uzis and marshmellows with chocolate sauce. Suddenly, a hungry

this one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....." while pumping a radioactive pump, meanwhile a huge throbbing heartbeat that could shoot Seabass, started shooting Seabass because he ate the special seabass diamond which was located in a woman's purse that was heavily loaded with Uzis and marshmellows with chocolate sauce. Suddenly, a hungry @Bear died because

this one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....." while pumping a radioactive pump, meanwhile a huge throbbing heartbeat that could shoot Seabass, started shooting Seabass because he ate the special seabass diamond which was located in a woman's purse that was heavily loaded with Uzis and marshmellows with chocolate sauce. Suddenly, a hungry Bear died because he ate the

this one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....." while pumping a radioactive pump, meanwhile a huge throbbing heartbeat that could shoot Seabass, started shooting Seabass because he ate the special seabass diamond which was located in a woman's purse that was heavily loaded with Uzis and marshmellows with chocolate sauce. Suddenly, a hungry Bear died because he ate the grass which had

this one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....." while pumping a radioactive pump, meanwhile a huge throbbing heartbeat that could shoot Seabass, started shooting Seabass because he ate the special seabass diamond which was located in a woman's purse that was heavily loaded with Uzis and marshmellows with chocolate sauce. Suddenly, a hungry Bear died because he ate the grass which had  been exposed to

this one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....." while pumping a radioactive pump, meanwhile a huge throbbing heartbeat that could shoot Seabass, started shooting Seabass because he ate the special seabass diamond which was located in a woman's purse that was heavily loaded with Uzis and marshmellows with chocolate sauce. Suddenly, a hungry Bear died because he ate the grass which had  been exposed to bio-hazardous dog shit.

this one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....." while pumping a radioactive pump, meanwhile a huge throbbing heartbeat that could shoot Seabass, started shooting Seabass because he ate the special seabass diamond which was located in a woman's purse that was heavily loaded with Uzis and marshmellows with chocolate sauce. Suddenly, a hungry Bear died because he ate the grass which had  been exposed to bio-hazardous dog shit. I then went

this one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....." while pumping a radioactive pump, meanwhile a huge throbbing heartbeat that could shoot Seabass, started shooting Seabass because he ate the special seabass diamond which was located in a woman's purse that was heavily loaded with Uzis and marshmellows with chocolate sauce. Suddenly, a hungry Bear died because he ate the grass which had  been exposed to bio-hazardous dog shit. I then went to buy some

this one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....." while pumping a radioactive pump, meanwhile a huge throbbing heartbeat that could shoot Seabass, started shooting Seabass because he ate the special seabass diamond which was located in a woman's purse that was heavily loaded with Uzis and marshmellows with chocolate sauce. Suddenly, a hungry Bear died because he ate the grass which had  been exposed to bio-hazardous dog shit. I then went to buy some sweg for me

this one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....." while pumping a radioactive pump, meanwhile a huge throbbing heartbeat that could shoot Seabass, started shooting Seabass because he ate the special seabass diamond which was located in a woman's purse that was heavily loaded with Uzis and marshmellows with chocolate sauce. Suddenly, a hungry Bear died because he ate the grass which had been exposed to bio-hazardous dog shit. I then went to buy some sweg for me. Didn't get it.

this one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....." while pumping a radioactive pump, meanwhile a huge throbbing heartbeat that could shoot Seabass, started shooting Seabass because he ate the special seabass diamond which was located in a woman's purse that was heavily loaded with Uzis and marshmellows with chocolate sauce. Suddenly, a hungry Bear died because he ate the grass which had been exposed to bio-hazardous dog shit. I then went to buy some sweg for me. Didn't get it. Then my mom

this one time I was walking when I saw two hobos fighting in the back of a Denny's parking lot, then Bill Nye exclaimed, "There's a snake....." while pumping a radioactive pump, meanwhile a huge throbbing heartbeat that could shoot Seabass, started shooting Seabass because he ate the special seabass diamond which was located in a woman's purse that was heavily loaded with Uzis and marshmellows with chocolate sauce. Suddenly, a hungry Bear died because he ate the grass which had been exposed to bio-hazardous dog shit. I then went to buy some sweg for me. Didn't get it. Then my mom killed this topic