Grezwal

Computer Specs

293 posts in this topic

This MyBB forum is so buggy..

The bugs started after the theme was changed to this one' date=' I'm not sure but seems like changing the theme would do the trick

[img']http://i.imgur.com/I20kFLB.png[/img]

then make a better theme M8

or i can try and install IP.Board and move the forum database to that :o

The bugs started after the theme was changed to this one' date=' I'm not sure but seems like changing the theme would do the trick

[img']http://i.imgur.com/I20kFLB.png[/img]

then make a better theme M8

I wasn't complaining about your work, but just guessing what might be causing the bugs. I mentioned I wasn't sure about it at all :(

I wasn't pointing at anybody m8... don't think that way

Siik why the hell do you need to upgrade your GPU? 

you might as well upgrade your CPU to a i7 than get a new gpu :dumb:

you might as well upgrade your CPU to a i7 than get a new gpu :dumb:

Lossy I dont do alot of rendering ,etc. I game most of the time. My cpu is actually one of the best right now for gaming. It could also be used for rendering with an hour behind then a i7. Also @Gabe Ik the ram is a bit high but i guess in more cpu/ram intensive games...The 16gb ram makes up for it. And i want to upgrade my gpu to like a 780ti or something. Honestly imo an i7 isnt worth it unless you have a job that does rendering,etc. And you do that stuff everyday. Not to mention i can always overclock my cpu...

i'll have ur gpu :)

Only for a cookie

Case-Antec One w/ 2 built in 120mm case fans(one top one rear)

-I did add 3 more blue LED fans, so I have all 5 fans in the case, 3 with LED's and 2 without. The 2 without are on the bottom of the case and the back one, cuz lights are awesome. I also have a NZXT 

Sentry 2 Touch-Screen Fan Controller as well, it's quite cool. 

PSU-Apevia Warlock 750W

MoBo- Intel DH67BL

Processor-Intel 3770K Quad-Core processor w/ Hyperthreading @ 3.5Ghz(OC to 3.9)

CPU Cooler- Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

RAM-8 GB DDR3 @ 1333 Mhz(Going to add 32GB eventually when I have the money)

GPU-Asus Nvidia GTX 650 Ti Overclocked Edition w/ 2 GB of DDR5 VRAM

HDD - Seagate 320GB HDD @ 7200RPM

- Seagate 1TB HDD @ 7200 RPM

Here are some old pics before the 2nd HDD, new LED fans, and the Touch screen fan controller. I also rewired it, I hate how messy that wiring is. :s

34XyRVJ.jpgp2SN5E8.jpgBqfvQqi.jpg

2 things, nice cable managment and colour theme, and also YOU ARE NOT MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR PCI-E cord, i think, i cant wuite tell

Well, it is unnecessary to fill your computer with all the junk you can find. That seems like a PCI-2.0 instead of 3.0, so you will not be able to SLI or do much useful other than wireless or sound card or raid controller.

Well, it is unnecessary to fill your computer with all the junk you can find. That seems like a PCI-2.0 instead of 3.0, so you will not be able to SLI or do much useful other than wireless or sound card or raid controller.

You are correct, it is a PCI-Express 2.0 slot, not a 3.0. However, I didn't plan on SLI-ing anyways, so it didn't matter to me. OH I COMPLETELY FORGOT, I DID buy a sound card, an Asus Xonar DG. I don't plan on using a Raid setup anyways, so no need for a raid controller. Wifi, who cares when you have ethernet? Also, I don't believe I filled it with everything I could. I did want the fans however, for better cooling. Antec cases are wonderful with cooling. The fan controller....well it looked cool and I wanted to fill up a 5.25" drive bay, since I have 3 and I was only using the middle one, it looked off. Also, Gabe, for the PCI-E Power cable, It would be much smoother but the cable has 2 PCI-E male connectors on the same cable, not just one, so there is one just floating around. The same thing happens with the 4-pin motherboard connector, if you look close enough you can see another one just dangling there. However, only one of those 2 fits into the mobo, not sure what the other one is for. I'll update with more pics next time I decide to take out my PC for a dusting.