Grezwal

Computer Specs

293 posts in this topic

dat_2gb backup doe Headdy :P. Nice build! Your sound card(which is onboard) sucks ballsack though. :3

Who carezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz about sound though :P

Nah actually, I just connect my beats headphones to it and it works okay, for me. ;)

I don't use sound that much, yet :P

can't wait for cat to see this and start talking about how awesome his surround sound speakers are when really all they do is make all of us echo through his mic :P

can't wait for cat to see this and start talking about how awesome his surround sound speakers are when really all they do is make all of us echo through his mic :P

Dangabbit I pressed downvote instead of upvote...no way to go back... Someone neutralise it :3

Dangabbit I pressed downvote instead of upvote...no way to go back... Someone neutralise it :3

Here you go.

I'm like you, I never thought a sound card would do anything, until I got one. Darmuh, this has nothing to do with my speakers. The sound cards make the quality so much more clear and crisp, with lower basses and higher trebles. They do quite a bit actually, and it just sounds amazing if you get the right sound card and configure it correctly.

And btw.....EWW BEATS. They're overpriced, worthless pieces of crap that are nothing but brand-name. YOu can get better headphones for $50. But trust me, something as cheap as an ASUS Xonar DG($30) works great, it's' waht I have I only with I would have gone one step higher and bought the ASUS Xonar DX, which supports DTS....oh well.

I know, beats, eww. Yet they are fucking sick. I got them as a present and I love them. I went to the store and tested some headphones, but decided to keep my Beats Mixr. They may not be the greatest, but they are really fullfilling my requirements. ;)

So it was actually a great present.

About the soundcard; I probably damaged my ears since the last few years, so I guess I don't need it / want it :) It's okay now :)

I'm like you, I never thought a sound card would do anything, until I got one. Darmuh, this has nothing to do with my speakers. The sound cards make the quality so much more clear and crisp, with lower basses and higher trebles. They do quite a bit actually, and it just sounds amazing if you get the right sound card and configure it correctly.

And btw.....EWW BEATS. They're overpriced, worthless pieces of crap that are nothing but brand-name. YOu can get better headphones for $50. But trust me, something as cheap as an ASUS Xonar DG($30) works great, it's' waht I have I only with I would have gone one step higher and bought the ASUS Xonar DX, which supports DTS....oh well.

You are right cat, Beats is really overpriced. I fancied beats headphones about a year ago because once one of my friend let me hear a song from it. I bought the Sanhieser headphones for $80 because I couldn't afford beats (but I just wanted some music-only headphones) and they are great.

After about 3 months, my maternal grandfather(dunno whats the casual synonym of this in English) bought a pair of beats headphones for about $200. I compared them with my pair, and the Beats ones never sounded as good as Sanhieser pair on any song!

Just thought I'd post my PC specs here:

aLMD3fd.png

For the parts not specified,

RAM: G Skill Trident Series DDR3-1866

Monitors: two Samsung 27 inch monitors @ 2ms response time

Keyboard: Logitech G510

Mouse: R.A.T. 7

Headset: Logitech G430

Extra Fun Stuff: Leap Motion Controller

Now here is an album of my setup. Disregard my messy desk :P

http://imgur.com/a/CGpSQ

Happy gaming!

Just thought I'd post my PC specs here:

aLMD3fd.png

For the parts not specified,

RAM: G Skill Trident Series DDR3-1866

Monitors: two Samsung 27 inch monitors @ 2ms response time

Keyboard: Logitech G510

Mouse: R.A.T. 7

Headset: Logitech G430

Extra Fun Stuff: Leap Motion Controller

Now here is an album of my setup. Disregard my messy desk :P

http://imgur.com/a/CGpSQ

Happy gaming!

Hey nice setup. I have one similar to yours but i have a 760 OC version :D. And all of my peripherals are Razer. What you need 32 gb of ram for? ;0

Hey nice setup. I have one similar to yours but i have a 760 OC version :D. And all of my peripherals are Razer. What you need 32 gb of ram for? ;0

i use a ram drive to hot load my games to ram to get faster speeds than my SSD

i use a ram drive to hot load my games to ram to get faster speeds than my SSD

Oh...ok lol but i would think an ssd for games is fast enough seeing the SSD's you have

Only the ssd's and ram are different really from his rig to mine ;) 

So where'd you get all that money? Stealing, dealing?

Hueheheh joke, sick rig!

While playing cod 4

h5fGbdS6Dl.png

If ya put 2 x 2GB GTX 770 in SLI, ya'll run out of VRAM before the cards run out of horsepower :sir: (2 x 2GB in SLI != 4GB)

Get rid of them while ya still can... :ph34r:

...unless ya are going to play games on 1080p resolution forever... :dave:

...for which 2 x GTX 770 is a pure overkill... :dumb:

...so ya should have got a GTX 780 instead... :no:

...and you are an idiot if you opened this spoiler :troll:

If ya put 2 x 2GB GTX 770 in SLI, ya'll run out of VRAM before the cards run out of horsepower :sir: (2 x 2GB in SLI != 4GB)

Get rid of them while ya still can... :ph34r:

...unless ya are going to play games on 1080p resolution forever... :dave:

...for which 2 x GTX 770 is a pure overkill... :dumb:

...so ya should have got a GTX 780 instead... :no:

...and you are an idiot if you opened this spoiler :troll:

VRAM doesn't stack up you sexy homo