Today you learned.

if( topic != onTopic )

{

ban ( self getEntityNumber());

}

else

repcount + 1;

Lol Lossy :]

I 'just' have 1 GTX770 2GB, and it runs great for me. The GTX780 was just out of my budget (because I had to buy a monitor). I'm really happy with the 770 because it just runs like a beast. :>

{{{{

If[lossy=gaY]

++@}}}getbodyscale

-1~~~~124 ??|

else

fuck_bitches.jpg

}}}}

Error: Bad Syntax

*open console*

Error started from line 1

Line 2

If[lossy=gay]

. *

Lol Lossy :]

I 'just' have 1 GTX770 2GB, and it runs great for me. The GTX780 was just out of my budget (because I had to buy a monitor). I'm really happy with the 770 because it just runs like a beast. :>

2GB VRAM is enough for one GTX 770 but too little for SLI setup.

However, I will buy dis when I get dem mani >:C

https://www.mindfactory.de/shopping_cart.php/basket_action/load_basket_extern/id/ff924b2207013ef27a5a339566e7d7f7816f8cf939f61720840

my current specs are classified :ph34r:

2GB VRAM is enough for one GTX 770 but too little for SLI setup.

However, I will buy dis when I get dem mani >:C

https://www.mindfactory.de/shopping_cart.php/basket_action/load_basket_extern/id/ff924b2207013ef27a5a339566e7d7f7816f8cf939f61720840

my current specs are classified :ph34r:

I never had a problem with only 2gb vram. I run bf4 maxed out at a steady 90 fps last time i checked 

I never had a problem with only 2gb vram. I run bf4 maxed out at a steady 90 fps last time i checked 

What I mean is that if you go bigger resolution like 1440p (which GTX 770 SLI could easily handle), you will run into some FPS issues with some graphical features that need high amount of VRAM enabled (for example MSAA). Anyways, on 1080p res you are totally fine with 2GB, but SLI is just a bit overkill especially when you have a 60Hz monitor.

:sir:

What I mean is that if you go bigger resolution like 1440p (which GTX 770 SLI could easily handle), you will run into some FPS issues with some graphical features that need high amount of VRAM enabled (for example MSAA). Anyways, on 1080p res you are totally fine with 2GB, but SLI is just a bit overkill especially when you have a 60Hz monitor.

:sir:

You suggesting i get a 120hz monitor? 

You suggesting i get a 120hz monitor? 

dunno ó.ó i have a craptop :dumb:

Edit: My new GPU for graduation will be this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?gclid=CND_iaXO5b0CFUNo7AodrlkACQ&Item=N82E16814487007&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-_-pla-_-Desktop+Graphics+Cards-_-N82E16814487007&ef_id=Uz8nigAAAILQqSDK:20140416181453:s

Its the GTX 780ti classified edition with ACX cooler by EVGA. Upgrading from a 760 oc edition.

Im gonna love playing games at 1080p. So overkill :P

Bear, you do realize the Xeon is more of a processor for servers? I may be completely off here, but don't the intel i-series processors run games much better than Xeons? Xeon's are pretty powerful, I'll give you that, but are they really optimized for everyday use? 

Bear, you do realize the Xeon is more of a processor for servers? I may be completely off here, but don't the intel i-series processors run games much better than Xeons? Xeon's are pretty powerful, I'll give you that, but are they really optimized for everyday use? 

xeon processors are total waste of money for gaming. They are meant for work.

Why everyone keeps telling me that? :dumb:

They are not server processors, Xeon E3-1245v3 is just as powerful as a stock Core i7 4770K, though it has no overclocking capability (which I don't need anyways) and it has 100MHz lower clock speed. It's also 70€ cheaper, thus I can get a cheaper H87 mobo instead of a Z87 mobo (to use the overclocking capability). On top of all that, Haswells don't even overclock well, so you are lucky to get over 4GHz :dumb:

Xeon E3-1230v3 is the same but has no integrated GPU and is ~10€ cheaper that Xeon E3-1245v3.

And no, I won't get a Core i7 4770, THAT is waste of money :sir:

Why everyone keeps telling me that? :dumb:

They are not server processors, Xeon E3-1245v3 is just as powerful as a stock Core i7 4770K, though it has no overclocking capability (which I don't need anyways) and it has 100MHz lower clock speed. It's also 70€ cheaper, thus I can get a cheaper H87 mobo instead of a Z87 mobo (to use the overclocking capability). On top of all that, Haswells don't even overclock well, so you are lucky to get over 4GHz :dumb:

Xeon E3-1230v3 is the same but has no integrated GPU and is ~10€ cheaper that Xeon E3-1245v3.

And no, I won't get a Core i7 4770, THAT is waste of money :sir:

Going over 4ghz is a waste. Btw for gaming an i5 4670k is cheaper and better. But that's for gaming.

Going over 4ghz is a waste. Btw for gaming an i5 4670k is cheaper and better. But that's for gaming.

i5-4570 if you're not planning to OC and save some money without losing performance. ^^

i5-4570 if you're not planning to OC and save some money without losing performance. ^^

I guess but you could always go with the 4670 and save money

If you lack the English skills to comprehend my posts, then just be quiet :facepalm:

http://cpuboss.com/cpus/Intel-Xeon-E3-1245-v3-vs-Intel-Core-i5-4670K

http://cpuboss.com/cpus/Intel-Xeon-E3-1245-v3-vs-Intel-Core-i5-4570

http://cpuboss.com/cpus/Intel-Xeon-E3-1245-v3-vs-Intel-Core-i5-4670

Xeon has better performance per dollar AND it has hyperthreading.

i5 has no hyperthreading which I need for rendering & multitasking.

Xeon is not a workstation processor get over it. Also don't come suggesting alternatives if you don't even know for what purpose the new computer is for and what are MY requirements for it :dave:

Xeon has better performance per dollar AND it has hyperthreading.

i5 has no hyperthreading which I need for rendering & multitasking.

Ah, you're right. :)

I have a i5 4670k running at 4.6 ghz

Temperature stays around 30-45 degrees Celsius

Finally got my new gpu after almost a month. It's the ASUS r9 280x Top Overclocked Edition

19fa417a3d5f3cdb60e64ce055418d5e.png